Here we are. Another Friday. Another week gone by ridiculously fast.
Laura Petrolino and I keep talking about freezing time so we can get just one extra day of work done while everyone else is frozen.
You don’t mind, do you?
You won’t really miss anything. It’s just like in the movies where things freeze and one or two people go about their lives. We promise it won’t affect you in the least. If anything, you’ll feel more rested.
My sister-in-law (Mr. D and Mattie’s sister) is getting married today so while you are enjoying Gin and Topics, I will be covering up this pimple on my cheek that just popped up.
5. Polar Bears and the Spy Cam. So it turns out polar bears are super curious, particularly when presented with a spy cam that looks like a ball of ice. They are curious little buggers!
4. Kids Read Mean Tweets. It’s hilarious when celebrities read mean tweets. It’s heartbreaking when kids do it. This is a great public service announcement about being nice to one another.
3. Dueling Piano Siblings. It’s not enough that siblings fight. Now they have to do a duel over the piano…and show the rest of the world up. They pick up where the other left off and then they play backwards. I’ve never seen anything like it! Also, is that a BYU shirt?!
2. Working Like a Dog. You know that game where you sit behind a friend and put your arms through their sleeves so you can be their hands and arms? I did this when my nephew was maybe eight or nine and it was hilarious. But what’s even more funny is when you do it to a dog. You’re welcome.
1. Ellen and Michelle Obama Break it Down. I tell you what, when you want people to be healthy, taking it to this level is extremely motivating. FLOTUS has issued a #givemefive challenge, where you describe the five things you do to stay healthy. As part of the challenge, they are introducing a new dance during the Easter Egg Roll on April 6…and they both do the dance (with some backup). It’s fantastic!
Have a great weekend!