Does it seem like the weeks are flying by considerably quickly? Or is it just because we launch Spin Sucks Pro in 10 days and don’t have enough time left (not that I’m counting)?
Thanks for the extra support this week – I needed it!
Oh and…sorry for the gazillion comments I’m going to leave this weekend. I’ll be catching up on all of your stuff! Well, after I beat the Easter edition of Angry Birds, of course.
5. How Perjury Affects Society. A week or so ago, Beth Harte wrote a fantastic blog post about lying in the corporate world. After all, is it really lying if it’s in business? She and I had a great little debate in the comments and then I stumbled upon this article. It seems she’s right. And I really hate that; not that she’s right, but that it does seem to be OK to lie in business because high-profile business leaders do. Sigh…
4. Trouble at Twitter. I keep saying Twitter is going to die a fast death because they STILL haven’t figured out how to monetize. I actually don’t understand how they’re still alive (not that I care; I love Twitter). But this article shows there may be more to the company in trouble than just money. What will we do without them?!
3. How to Manage An Extrovert When You’re An Introvert. I know I keep hounding on this topic, but it’s not discussed nearly enough. Anything I can find that talks about the differences between extroverts and introverts and how to live in harmony is going to be shared!
2. I Have Doubts Once I Think Of Women Founders Having Kids And Being Distracted From Work. The sad thing is this happens every day. I am asked if and when I’m planning to have kids. All. The. Time. In investor meetings. In new business meetings. I appreciate this guy’s honesty and the entrepreneur’s response, but it doesn’t make it OK.
1. What If Moses Had Facebook? This is similar to the fun video that made the rounds at Christmastime this past year. In honor of Passover and Easter, a video of what it would be like with social media 2,000 years ago.
Happy Passover! Happy Easter!