It’s time for the first Gin and Topics of 2017.
Did you miss it?
I know at least one of you did (cough, Mattie Dietrich, cough).
Well, we’re back and you don’t have to listen to me countdown to Christmas or the end of the year for a loooooong time.
(I won’t start counting again for 42 Fridays, to be exact. Ohhhhhh. That’d be fun. I could count down how many Fridays until I can count down again.)
Here we are…2017.
Based on what I’ve seen on Facebook, I think we can all agree this is going to be a much better year than last year.
Let’s go get ’em!
And while you’re hitting the gym or spending more time with your family or cooking dinner—or whatever your New Year’s resolution might be—you can watch Gin and Topics.
5. Indoor Cycling Disco. Marne sent this to me and said, “Our next gig?” Oh, yes. FOR SURE! We are definitely going to the Indoor Cycling Gymnastics World Pro Championships. AND WE WILL WIN!!
4. Brielle Takes Ellen to Space and on Safari! This is the cutest thing ever! Not only is Brielle a smart little cookie, but the captions the Ellen show does during the safari are hilarious! Check out Brielle as she talks space with Ellen (sunrises and sunsets every 92 minutes!) and takes her on a special safari to learn about toenails on your nose.
3. The Official Furkids Kitty Commercial. I have no idea how to introduce this or give you something to motivate you to hit play. It could be the commercial, itself, or the cameraperson laughing at the “spokesperson,” or just watching a bunch of kitties. To Furkids Animal Rescue & Shelter: Perhaps you should stick with your day job? I mean, after the three million YouTube views, you might need something else to do. To those of you deciding whether or not to watch this one: Just do it.
2. White Bear On Ice. This is worth every second, but especially worth it around the one minute mark. Bahahahahah! The only thing that would make this better is if it were my sister in the bear costume. Then I wouldn’t be able to breathe!
1. Age-reversing Tape. I was going to hold on to this one until the end of January so I don’t ruin Laura Petrolino’s birthday surprise, but then I got too excited. I have to share it! This is what I’m getting her for her birthday! Weeeeeeee!!
Have a great weekend!