Well, here we are. The last Friday of the third quarter.
Monday officially begins the fourth quarter—and that means you have less than three months to crush your annual goals.
Are you going to do it?
In addition, there are only 12 Fridays left until Christmas.
This year has been painfully slow and so incredibly fast all at once.
While you think about everything you still need to accomplish before year’s end (just me?), I shall leave you with Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics For Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Magician Performs Jaw-Dropping Magic Trick. And when I say “jaw-dropping,” I really mean it. This is the craziest thing I’ve ever seen (magic-wise). I really, really want to know how he does this…especially the tricks toward the end. He wins my vote!
4. Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas “Outtakes“. I’m not entirely sure why this made me laugh as hard as it did. I think it’s the people walking through the set that I find most hilarious. See what you think!
3. Grittys’s World. I cannot open Facebook right now and not see Gritty. He is EVERYWHERE. It’s literally his world right now. He is the new Flyers mascot and people either love him or hate him. You can decide for yourself.
— Brian Coulter (@PhilaBCoulter) September 25, 2018
2. Dogs and Cats Living Together. Let’s just say I know how this cat feels.
1. Singing Telegrams. You cannot go wrong with Neil Patrick Harris and James Corden, separately, let alone together. AND together singing telegrams. You’re welcome.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!