You know how the world was supposed to end on Wednesday night? I can’t get “it’s the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine” out of my head. It’s been on repeat all week.
MAKE IT STOP!
We didn’t die. Unless we did die and we’re all living in an alternate universe that is the same as the one we were in. Whoa. Like totally, dude.
It’s not the end of the world, but it is only three weeks until Halloween. What are all of your goblins dressing up as this year?
And, speaking of holidays, there are only 11 Fridays left until Christmas!
5. Man Cold. Cleary I have a need to make fun of men in Gin and Topics this month. Last week I had Husband Fails and this week the Man Cold. But it’s funny because it’s true!
4. Activewear. Last week, my friend Mike Koehler texted me and said, “Please make the yoga pants trend stop!” To be fair, they are really comfy and I am writing this post wearing yoga pants from Athleta. This video totally nails it.
3. Pharrell Williams Interviewed by Kids. OMG. This is the cutest thing ever. Pharrell is surprised when he thinks he’s doing a news conference about his new book Happy, but when he gets there, the “reporters” are all kids.
2. Driving With Women. Alright, we made fun of men so it’s time for the women. I had to find a video that is representative of something I do. I totally am the woman who says, “Literally pick anything” and then when he does, she says, “No, I don’t want that.”
1. Stevie Wonder Carpool Karaoke Outtakes. You know how we had James Corden and Stevie Wonder doing carpool karaoke and Stevie called James’s wife and sang, “I just called to say I love you”? Well, this video is the outtakes of that. You’re welcome.
Have a great weekend!