I hope everyone had a nice Valentine’s Day!
I know it’s a made-up holiday, but I love having reasons to surprise my small one.
She got some smelly pens, unicorn stickers, and a red heart notebook (and some candy, of course, but don’t tell Mr. D!).
And we had heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes for dinner (again…mum’s the word; he’s out of town so what he doesn’t know…).
And he sent her flowers, which makes my heart explode. She’s being spoiled for her future husband. He won’t stand a chance.
Happy love to all of you!
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics
And now I give you Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Amy Bailey, Whitney Danhauer, Katie Robbert, Tara Geissinger, and Julia Carcamo.
5. Snowball Spaghetti. This is the best idea ever! Parents serve snowball spaghetti to their kids and record their reactions. I’m totally doing this! My kid, though, will think it’s the best day of her life. She always wants to eat the snow.
4. Pet Sematary Trailer. I swear, if this is non-scary like the remake of IT, I’m giving up. You get one more chance, Stephen King!
3. Dolly Parton Tribute. I didn’t watch the Grammys (I know, I know) so this was the first time I saw the tribute. If you also missed it, it’s well worth your time. As Katie said when she submitted it, “Only Dolly Parton can give a proper Dolly Parton tribute.” Though, I have to say, Miley Cyrus can sing…as much as I hate to admit that.
2. Yesterday. While we’re on official trailers, this movie is coming out this summer. I didn’t know anything about it before last night and all I can say is W-O-W! I can’t wait for it to come out!
1. Why Southern Weather Makes No Sense. Winter made me laugh because…Chicago. But the very end with summer is hilarious. Very funny!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a video to contribute to Gin and Topics? Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me. You’ll be rewarded with a link back to your content. Your beautiful content.
Have a great weekend!