(She will be very excited she’s first in this week’s Gin and Topics.)
We don’t have much planned, other than mani/pedis and it’s watch week at ballet, so we get to see what Beanie has learned this session.
Other than that, we’ll just hang out and talk about how much we like one another.
I hope you have an equally self-esteem boosting weekend planned.
While we make googly eyes at one another, I’ll leave you with this week’s Gin and Topics.
Without Further Ado…Gin and Topics
5. Panda Doesn’t Want to Take Medicine. Ha, ha! This is freaking adorable. A zookeeper is fighting with two pandas to get them to take some medicine. But they will having nothing to do with it.
4. Bat Dog Not Into His Job. The Frisco RoughRiders, the Double A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, have a team dog named Brooks. The team recently tried to teach Brooks to be a bat dog, and things didn’t go so well.
— Frisco RoughRiders (@RidersBaseball) June 20, 2017
3. Perfectly Named People. Every once in a while you come across a person whose name fits their occupation. Jimmy Kimmel scoured the country for people with names that match their jobs. There is a firefighter, a dentist, a contractor, and a gynecologist. I mean, you can’t make this stuff up.
2. Mark Wahlberg Imitates His Teenaged Daughter. The future of talk shows is sitting next to one another and texting. Jimmy Fallon and Marky-Mark demonstrate what that means, and how well it would actually work. Maybe. Or…maybe not. But it is a great impression of today’s teenagers. #weird
1. Last Dance with Jennifer Lopez and Derek Hough. Dang! These people can dance. I mean, J-Lo is wearing six inch heels and a mini-skirt and she’s unbelievable. And Derek is right there with her (without the heels and skirt). I’m impressed!
Don’t forget…if you see a great video you think would be a contender for this series, send it to me!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to me.
Have a great weekend!