I hope everyone had a great St. Patrick’s Day and that you are finally getting used to Daylight Saving Time.
Here in Chicago, we are expecting snow this weekend, which makes me very unhappy.
You all know I love snow, but not after we’ve had two glorious weekends of 60 degree weather. It’s time to get that bike off the trainer and ride outside!
Hopefully you are not stuck inside pining for spring this weekend. But if you are, Gin and Topics will keep you entertained for at least 10 minutes of it.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Aimee West and myself.
5. Obama and Trudeau Exchange Hockey Jabs. I do not think I could love this any more than I do. President Obama hosts Prime Minister Truedeau at the White House and they exchange hockey jabs. It’s quite glorious. You will love it.POTUS and Prime Minister Trudeau exchange hockey jabs during a White House visitClick To Tweet
4. Dying Father Has One Last Dance. A father is dying and he realizes he won’t be around when his daughter gets married. So they create a reception and have a daddy/daughter dance that she can show at her wedding someday. Get the tissues out. This is an emotional one!When a father learns he is dying, he records a dance for his daughter's future weddingClick To Tweet
3. Betty White Reviews Deadpool. If you’ve not seen Deadpool yet, I agree with Betty that it is the most anticipated film of the year. It’s hilarious and raunchy…and super violent. Definitely not for the younger than 21 crowd. Here she reviews the movie and sums up everything we all feel about it.Betty White reviews Deadpool in a way only she can doClick To Tweet
2. Ryan Reynolds Trashes Betty White. In keeping with the theme, Ryan Reynolds has something to say to Betty White, when she demands he get her a cup of coffee.Ryan Reynolds trashes Betty White after she demands he get her some coffeeClick To Tweet
1. Hamilton Star Lin-Manuel Miranda Freestyles with POTUS. I tell you what, no matter how you feel about this President of ours, his exceptionally cool side is coming out this year. He hosts “Hamilton” star Lin-Manual Miranda in the Rose Garden to do a little free-styling. It’s I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E. Miranda is ridiculously talented.Hamilton Star Lin-Manuel Miranda Freestyles with POTUSClick To Tweet
Have a great (hopefully snow-less) weekend!