It’s rally day! There is lots to accomplish at work and I need to get 77 miles in between today and tomorrow to beat last week’s mileage.
Friday nights are hilarious at our house. Mr. D gets up at 5:30 a.m. to play basketball and I try to ride 40-60 miles during my summer hours. By dinnertime, the two of us are so tired, neither one can speak.
But that’s okay…it’s well worth it and we can eat pretty much anything we like.
Also, we have only one more full week before Canada Day and Independence Day. That week is going to be soooooo slow. I feel like the whole world is taking off.
So rally! Get your work done. And then hang out with us for a few minutes to watch Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos come to you courtesy of Rebecca Todd, Dick Carlson, Bob LeDrew, Mr. D., and yours truly.
5. Tit for Tat. Alright, this is a little crass, but it’s pretty darn funny. And so true. I mean, if you’re going to go nearly naked to yoga, you kind of deserve to be looked at…by men and women.
4. A Three Year Old Explains Why He Won’t Eat Octopus. The intelligence of children astounds me! This little boy explains to his mom (in Portugese, which might make it even cuter) why he won’t eat the octopus gnocchi on his plate. Don’t worry, Luiz. I don’t like animals to die, either!
3. Millennials in the Workplace. Alright, all of you Millennials. Get ready to be mad I posted this. It’s funny because it’s true (for some of you)!
2. Bad British Baseball Commentary. This can’t be real. It’s a British commentator calling the Yankees and Red Sox game. It’s freaking hilarious! “Are they going to collllllllide? No, they didn’t, but a nice pat on the bum!” I think baseball would be more interesting if this guy called the games.
1. John Mayer and the Prancercise Lady. Remember Prancercise lady?!? She’s baaaaaack! She’s romancercising to John Mayer’s Paper Doll. I don’t know if it can get better than this.
Have a great weekend. Go learn how to Prancercise!