I just spent a few days at Social Media Marketing World, where I got a lot of great content (we’ll share soon), hung out with new and old friends, and managed to stay out of trouble (somewhat).
It was a really good conference and I recommend it in 2015, if you’re thinking about where to spend your time next year (if you’re interested, I know they have a special price through today; I get nothing for saying that, it was just that good).
So while I work with Lindsay Bell on how we use the videos I got, you can have some of your own.
5. Racist Colorado Trails. Even if you’re not a skier, if you understand the lingo (aka black diamond runs are really hard), you’ll think this Kevin Nealon bit on Conan O’Brien is hilarious. I laughed. Out loud.
4. The Warrior Willis. Kellie Pickler, country music star and Dancing with the Stars winner, teaches 49ers linebacker, Patrick Willis how to dance. Well, sort of. They end up creating a victory dance for him that doesn’t take much skill. Come football season, I’ll be curious to see if he actually uses it!
3. This is a Generic Brand Video. Ever wonder where all those shots of blue collar men with dirt on their face, doctors in a lab, farmers in China, or a girl hugging a tree come from? This is a collection of every ad you’ve ever seen. And it’s brilliant.
2. When the Dog Stays Home Alone. Last week we had music festival attendees and Benny Hill. Today we have a dog and Benny Hill. This dog isn’t allowed on the bed so his owners set up a camera to see what he does when he’s alone. Naughty, naughty dog.
1. Classic Family Feud Moment. This? Amazing. They asked, “Which of the seven dwarfs would you say describes your wife in bed?” The answers from both men is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Have a great weekend, everyone!