Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day (in December, as snow, would be preferred).
The whole country is out of whack right now.
Laura Petrolino and I were joking this morning that Mother Nature must have menopause.
We thought we’d “leak” that information to the media and see where it goes.
But the good news is, the pouring rain means I’m stuck inside. And I have three more episodes of House of Cards to watch and then I’ll be caught up with the rest of you.
So, while I get caught up and spend the last few hours with the most horrible people on television, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
5. Shopping Math. The computerized version of this kind of drives me crazy, but the message is hilarious. I got these boots on sale. They were originally $700 and I got them for $350. With the $350 I saved, I bought a sweater. And on and on it goes. It’s funny because it’s true!
4. Two James Taylors on a Seesaw. I mean, really. Who comes up with this stuff? You know what we should do? Dress Jimmy up as James Taylor, invite James Taylor on the show, put them both on a seesaw, make up new lyrics, and have them sing! Let’s do it! Now this song is going to be stuck in your head forever. “We’re just two James Taylors on a seeeeesaw.”
3. Alan Rickman Takes Jimmy to Task. While we’re on Jimmy Fallon, let’s just keep going. This isn’t quite as funny as Morgan Freeman sucking down helium, but Professor Snape comes close!
2. BFFs Take a Lie Detector Test. Imagine you and your best friend are set up on lie detector tests and asked questions. Would you be completely and totally honest when asked a direct question? “Do I have good taste in music?” “You just listen to a lot of 90s singles and I just can’t.” So there you go!
1. Retiring Teacher Kills Hip Hop Routine. Shut. The. Front. Door. I cannot even describe how awesome this is. The headstand at the end? I’m done.
Have a great weekend!