THE SUN IS OUT! THE SUN IS OUT! THE SUN IS OUT!
My new bike, Lizzie, is going to get her maiden voyage this weekend. I can feel it!
Of course, I shouldn’t brag as I know the east coast is looking at one last snowfall and the west coast is getting hammered right now.
But still…outdoor cycling season, here we come!
Hopefully you get to play outside this weekend, too.
Regardless, Gin and Topics is something you can do indoors or out. And it’s a family event!
So grab your family and friends, settle in, and watch this week’s videos.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Fake Spelling Test. Though April Fools has come and gone, this video still works. A teacher gives his class a fake spelling test as a joke and it is (in Mattie’s words) H-I-larious! I love the end, when they finally discover it’s a joke. Very, very cute.
4. New Puppy Figures Things Out. This video almost—ALMOST—makes me want a puppy. Jack Bauer is in the middle of his senior days (he’ll be 14 next week) and I go back and forth on bringing a new puppy in before he leaves me. And then I remember how much work a puppy is and I quickly change my mind. But this video definitely makes me challenge myself.
3. The Muppets Collaborate with Sean Spicer. It’s what we’ve all been waiting for! The Muppets have finally collaborated with Sean Spicer in this short clip for Stephen Colbert. It is phenomenal.
2. The Force Awakens: A Bad Lip Reading. These bad lip readings are my favorite. I seriously wish I’d come up with the idea before these guys did. They just keep getting better and better. This is a reading of The Force Awakens, including Princes Leia calling Han Solo a monkey.
1. Kindergarten Press Secretary. Poor Sean Spicer. Everyone keeps making fun of him. But it’s so dang funny! The Daily Show has discovered that Spicer is actually a disdainful, overworked kindergarten teacher. So they hold a briefing with actual kindergartners. And it’s a-m-a-z-i-n-g.
Before I bid you a great weekend, if you see a video you love in the coming week, send it to me. I’m always willing to give you credit.
And now…have a great weekend!