Here we are at the end of another travel week (for me).
By the time you read this, I will have finished unveiling a new keynote at Agents of Change.
How to Shapeshift into Your Ideal Life is not a PR or marketing speech.
It’s a talk about how to best manage the unexpected in a world of craziness.
It combines our personal foster care to adopt story with business.
You’d think the two are completely different worlds.
But, thanks to Tamsen Webster, this keynote marries the two perfectly.
Wish me luck!
Before I give you today’s Gin and Topics, Buddy the Elf would like to remind you…
…only 14 more Fridays until Christmas!
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
This week’s videos are courtesy of Mihai Petre, Bill Quiseng, Kate Nolan, my sister, and yours truly.
5. Genius Dog. This dog is a genius, plain and simple. She tricks strangers into playing fetch by throwing her ball over the fence. As people walk, ride, or drive by the house, they see the ball and throw it back to her.
4. Dad Practices Ventriloquism On Baby. This poor baby. Dad makes the baby talk, which is hilarious in and of itself. But the looks on the baby’s face are priceless. Imagine what that poor child is going to have to deal with the rest of her life.
3. Beatboxing Dad. It’s baby week at Gin and Topics! This is adorable. A dad beatboxes for his son and he says, “More, more!” every time dad stops. He’s super talented. I do not possess the beatboxing talent.
2. Snapchat Users. This is what you look like to the outside world when you use Snapcat. If I worked with this woman, I would record her using Snapchat, too. She’s hilarious!
1. How Jennifer Lawrence Got through Filming Mother. Just when it is not possible to love Jennifer Lawrence more, you will watch this. She talks with Jimmy Fallon about the dark place she was in during the movie filming—and what she did to break herself of it. You, too, can have a happy tent!
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Don’t forget…if you see a great video you think would be a contender for this series, send it to me!
The best place to send it is in our Slack community, but you can also email, text, private message, or carrier pigeon it to me.
Have a great weekend!