Well, here we are again. Another Friday. Another week that flew by.
It was a crazy week. First my birthday, then Lindsay Bell’s, then Martin Waxman’s, then Jayme Soulati’s, and then Valentine’s Day, Brian Vickery’s, and Ralph Dopping’s birthdays all wrapped up in one.
Clearly nothing happened this week on the interwebz with that many birthdays and a holiday (albeit a made up one). You probably felt the earth shift. Perhaps next week will be more productive.
This week’s videos are brought to you by Ken Mueller, Sean McGinnis, Heidi Massey, Rebecca Todd, Mr. D., and yours truly.
If you see a video you think would be hilarious to share here, by all means, send it along! I accept them by email, tweets, Facebook, or any other method that is easy for you.
5. The Exciting Teen Jeopardy Tournament. First off, is Leonard wearing a wig? His hair is lopsided. Secondly, he’s hilarious. I don’t know why they gave him points for the first answer. Watch the whole thing…Leonard just gets better and better.
4. Panhandler Party. For those of us in big cities, panhandling is a common occurrence (and so is, apparently, bums peeing in your driveway). But, have you ever seen more than one person begging in the same Subway car at the same time?
3. Amazing Voice. This kid is destined for greatness…or at least American Idol before his voice changes. I love how the store owner stops him so he can get a recording of his voice.
2. MyFace. Everyone needs a social network for the offline world. Otherwise, how will we know what you do when you’re not online?
1. Treadmill-Walking Puppy. This is the CUTEST THING I have ever seen! It’s also pretty amazing how smart dogs are. Watch this little guy try to figure out the treadmill. Amazing.
Happy weekend, all!