Oh my gosh! We almost didn’t have Gin and Topics today!
I totally forgot I hadn’t written it yet (I normally do it on Thursday night, but my sister-in-law was in town so I hung out with her instead).
At 10:19 this morning, I remembered it wasn’t done. It publishes at noon. Holy cow! Talk about working down the wire.
Laura Petrolino has been texting me non-stop. I keep telling her to leave me alone, but she doesn’t listen.
Do you see this, Laura? You almost made me miss Gin and Topics.
5. Pig Prank. I didn’t know what to expect when I clicked on this video that Alina sent me. It starts off rather strange, but trust me. It’s pretty darn funny! The pig squeals and everything. As a vegetarian, you’ll now understand why I don’t eat meat!
4. Designing the Stop Sign. You know why stereotypes exist, right? Well, this is a great example of what it’s like to w0rk with a client on a new initiative. Not that all clients are like this, mind you, but I’m willing to bet some of you have had this experience.
3. World’s Largest Treadmill Dance. I want to see Lindsay do this. Mostly because she’ll fall off and it will be hilarious to me!
2. Thriller Fever. No. Freaking. Way. This kid knows every move to Thriller. Not only is it amazing of the kid, it’s a serious parenting win. Serious parenting win.
1. Parents Talk to Their Kids About the Birds and the Bees. I have now watched this video four times and I have to say, the kid whose brother is Nick is my favorite. The fact that his dad had NO IDEA he knew this much about sex is hilarious!
Have a great three day weekend (assuming your boss rocks like mine does and gave you Monday off)!