Hello, Friday. So we meet again.
I wonder what today has in store for us? Last Friday, we were introduced to Peach.
Could we possibly get another new social network today? Could it be a trend for Fridays in 2016?
That might actually put every marketer in every part of the world over the edge.
So here is some comic relief for you in the form of Gin and Topics.
5. Five Second Rule. Oh my gosh! I want to do this for the Spin Sucks Inquisition! How hilarious would it be to ask our guests to name three things about something in five seconds or less? Pretty hilarious, I’d say! For instance, “Name three curse words you’re allowed to say on TV.” And Ricky Gervais says, “Cockeral, darn, and Dick…Cheney!”Watch the five second rule with Ricky Gervais and Ellen. Bet you couldn't play this fast.Click To Tweet
4. Pickup Basketball Stereotypes. Mr. D plays in a pickup game three mornings a week. I tease him that he’s in the senior NBA. These guys take the game waaaaaaaay seriously and, based on the stories he tells me (as I silently roll my eyes into the back of my head), I could tell you who is each of these stereotypes. For the record, his nickname is NGK (nice guy Kelly).Do you, or someone you love, play pickup basketball? Then these stereotypes will work for you.Click To Tweet
3. Seventeen Thoughts You Had Watching “Making A Murderer.” If you haven’t binged this show yet (what is wrong with you??), nothing will be ruined by watching this video. There are zero spoilers. But, for those of you who have watched it, it’ll hit pretty close to home. “THAT IS COERCION! You cannot do that! He’s only 16. I don’t have a law degree and I know this. Where is his attorney?!?” All of those were yelled at my television.If you've watched 'Making a Murderer,' I guarantee you've yelled some of these 17 things at the TVClick To Tweet
2. “Tonight Show Celebrity Photobomb” with Jimmy Fallon and Sesame Street. This is adorable! Unsuspecting kids have their photos taken at 30 Rockefeller and Jimmy Fallon and Sesame Street characters photo bomb them. But what’s better is when they figure it out. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!What do you get when you combine kids, Sesame Street, and Jimmy Fallon? This adorable video.Click To Tweet
1. Ricky Gervais Opens the 2016 Golden Globes. If you missed the Golden Globes on Sunday, you definitely need to watch the opening monologue by Ricky Gervais. I have to say, it takes a lot a chutzpah to get up on stage and make fun of women’s rights…and he actually pulled it off. It’s not as funny as the Five Second Rule, but it’s a close second.If you missed Ricky Gervais's Golden Globes monologue, here it is!Click To Tweet
Have a great weekend!