It’s the last day of Social Media Marketing World and I have yet to speak.
I’m doing my solo crisis communications presentation this morning and I’m already super nervous.
It also ends 90 minutes before my flight leaves so I have the added stress of getting out of there right as it ends.
I need to go for a run and work off some nervous energy!
Wish me luck!
While I do final rehearsal and preparation (and go for a run), I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
5. Every Tom Hanks Movie in Seven Minutes. James Corden and Tom Hanks re-enact every one of Tom Hanks’s movies in seven minutes. It’s amazing what you can do with a green screen. This is great!
4. The Golden Ticket. There is a new comedian among us! Has James Corden replaced Jimmy Fallon as a Gin and Topics favorite. Because this week’s episode is a James Corden one! This video shows how he “won” the host position for the Late, Late Show. No Simon Cowell. No Katie Curic. No Chris Rock. It’s just James Corden.
3. Diva in Training. This little girl is VERY upset that Mimi said a bad word. When she gets home she is going to take a rest and then be very upset…but not before telling her parents.
2. Le Petit Chaperon Rouge. Even if you don’t speak French, you’ll love this version of Little Red Riding Hood. The language is beautiful, the children are gorgeous, and the scenery is breathtaking.
1. Old McDonald Had a Farm. This 23-month-old sings Old McDonald Had a Farm. I don’t know which I love more: Her singing the song (and calling every animal “little”) or the super cute book and puppets.
Have a great weekend!