He doesn’t know it yet, but we have a fun weekend planned. I also let the small child choose a birthday gift for him and, well, let’s just say it’s pretty darn funny.
We have activities. We have dinners planned. And we have chocolate peanut butter cake.
(I’m banking on his not reading this until Sunday.)
And this marks the end of my crazy April, complete with three birthdays and an anniversary (15 years, baby!).
By this time next week, I will be a new (and rested) woman.
For now, though, I leave you with a fantastic Gin and Topics viewing experience.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Mother and Son Dance the Decades. This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I love, love, love that this kid is not only not embarrassed to get on stage with his mom, but they totally choreographed an entire routine together. How many parents would LOVE that kind of time with their teenagers? I’m in love.
4. Men’s Synchronized Swimming. I’m not really sure what just happened here, but I can’t look away. Pizza, beer, conference calls…they can do it all in a pool!
3. Ohio Turnpike Defines Jargon. So this happened. I’m sure it’s pretty important for drivers to understand Ohio Turnpike jargon, but it’s also apparent no one does. Never fear! They are here to help.
2. The Marvel Bunch. Jimmy Fallon does it again. This time, he invites the cast of the Avengers (hint, seeing this is on the birthday weekend surprise agenda) to participate in a Brady Bunch sequel. It features my boyfriend, and the rest of the cast.
1. Sound of Music Crosswalk Musical. No, Laura Petrolino. This isn’t for you to get to do some dance in the crosswalks in Portland, Maine. James Corden already beat you to it. And he has a great argument with Allison Janney about who gets to play Maria.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend…and a super Avengers-watching party!