Today is a very exciting day for the teams of Arment Dietrich and Spin Sucks. Summer hours begins!
I love summer hours. I’m not sure why because we all race to get all our work finished by 1:00 and it rarely happens, but the idea that we can shut down early on Fridays for 13 weeks is so much fun!
Yvette Pistorio will have 20,000 shots of espresso and will message me no less than that many times to be sure I’m rallying with her.
I AM RALLYING, YVETTE!
Of course, I’m working all weekend because I’m traveling, but that’s not the point. I am rallying! A 50 mile bike ride and a manicure are calling my name this afternoon.
While we hunker down to get all of our work accomplished, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Lindsay Bell-Wheeler, Bob LeDrew, Kat Krieger, Mr. D., and yours truly.
5. Star Spangled Banner Cymbal Fail. I don’t want to ruin this one for you so all I’ll tell you is it’s fun to watch this kid think about what to do when his cymbal fails during the Star Spangled Banner. Also watch the girl on the drums. I’d have the same reaction.
4. Sad Dog Diary. I am going to quote one of my favorite lines from this video and then I’ll leave you to watch it. When talking about a cat, he says, “It’s as if a teddy bear mated with a cactus and yet it poops delicious candy.” Now I leave it to you.
3. Don’t Let Me Down. This one has made the rounds on Facebook so you may have already seen it. If you haven’t, cutest thing ever. A two-year-old sings the Beatles with his dad. I want to have kids just to teach them how to do this (and embarrass the crap out of them when they’re teenagers).
2. Brian Williams Raps Snoop Dogg. It’s no secret I love Jimmy Fallon and the crush continues. They edited Brian Williams to make it sound like he’s rapping “Ain’t Nuthin But a G Thang.” Next up! Brian Williams goes on the show and does it for real.
1. Bear Dances, Plays Instrument, Hugs. There is almost nothing that makes me more happy than talking animals. You have a commercial with a talking animal on it and I will laugh every time. But a real animal that plays a trumpet, dances with a dog and a human, hula hoops, and hugs? OMG!
Have a great weekend, everyone! Rally!