It has finally stopped raining every day and it is warm. YAY!
We have baby birds in our bird house, the farmers’ market is open, I get to ride my bike outside, and my kid has spent several evenings in a row, running through the sprinklers.
School is out next week and then the real fun begins…and I’ll have to work hard to stay focused at work.
It’s worth it, though. All for the sunshine, warmer temps, and greenery everywhere.
And that’s saying a lot because I LOVE the cold and snow. This winter just seemed to have lasted forever.
This week’s Gin and Topics is a fun one. It’s almost all weddings and proposals and love.
Speaking of weddings and proposals and love, did you hear Laura Petrolino got engaged last weekend??
We’re preparing a GoFundMe to pay for lifetime therapy for her fiancee. Poor Rob.
(That’s a joke. We’re not really going to start a GoFundMe.)
But rather than leave her a comment below, leave Rob a comment on how to deal with her for, well, eternity. I’ll make sure he sees what you’ve said.
With that, I give you Gin and Topics.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. What Do You Do When You Get Married? In talking to their two little girls about the Royal Wedding, parents asked them what you do when you get married. The younger one begins to answer, while the older one showcases what it’s all about. It’s the best thing on the internet. Hands down.
4. Little Girl Cries When She Realizes She Can’t Go to the Royal Wedding. Continuing the Royal Wedding theme, this little girl is very upset she didn’t get an invitation. Girlfriend, we are all with you. Although, I have to admit I didn’t hate watching it in my PJs while still snuggled in bed.
3. Jessa and Becky Are My New Favorites. This is one of the best things I have ever seen. At the Memphis Zoo, Becky got down on one knee and proposed to Jessa. But then you see Jessa run off the screen and come running back with her purse. It’s an incredible story. You will love it.
2. #PutAShirtOnIt. This Fruit of the Loom is hilarious! They have suggested that anytime a guy posts a shirtless selfie, you comment with #PutAShirtOnIt. Some of them not needing to put shirts on, notwithstanding, it’s a pretty clever campaign.
1. Husband’s Act of Love. May you find (or be with) someone who will do this for you when you get too old to do your own hair.
Contribute to Gin and Topics
Have a great video to contribute to Gin and Topics?
Send it to us!
The best place to send it is in the Spin Sucks community, but you can also email, text, private message, or Pony Express it to us.
Whatever works for you. Send it to me!
Have a great weekend!