I have just finished speaking at Social Media Marketing World, which was a whirlwind, as usual.
There are lots of friends to see, new friends to make, and lots of things to learn.
But one of the highlights of my trip was meeting Patricia Patton and Colleen Martell in real life.
Both of these incredible women are Spin Sucks students, and Spin Sucks community members.
It’s one thing to sit behind my computer screen and talk to all of you.
It’s a totally different experience to meet you in person, talk about how things are going, brainstorm together…and take selfies.
So new rule: If we’re going to be in the same spot, at the same time, we must get together.
That goes for every one of you.
And now I will leave you with Gin and Topics while I get on a plane and fly home.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Mr. D., Erika Heald, Mihai Petre, Corina Manea, and yours truly.
Gin and Topics for Your Viewing Pleasure
5. Amtrack Snow-mo Collision. This is pretty incredible to watch. And I love snow. But, I have to say, if this happened to me, I would be so mad!
4. Cheetah Jumps in Car During Safari. No big deal. I’m just going to jump up here in your car with you and take a look around. You don’t mind, right?
3. Guy Destroys Wheel of Fortune. And I thought I was good at Wheel of Fortune, but I can’t solve a puzzle with only one letter. This guy is a freaking genius.
2. Alexa’s Involvement with the CIA. As it turns out, Alexa may be employed by the CIA to monitor our every move. You be the judge.
1. What Happens After Ellen Gives Your Kid a Gift. You may remember the little girl who got a gazillion snow globes from Ellen a couple of weeks ago. These parents are brilliant. They filmed opening every one of them, when they arrived in the mail. The best part, though, is when Claire talks to her little brother about how it’s OK if the snow globes break because they can be glued.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
And, don’t forget, if you see a video you want included here, send it along!