Isn’t it funny how Mother Nature knows Labor Day is over with and brings us fall immediately?
I thought I would be sad for summer to leave, but it turns out I’m still me. I CAN’T WAIT FOR SNOW!
But I’ll make you all a deal. I won’t start wishing for it until November. Until then, we can all enjoy the glorious San Diego-like weather we are having (sorry if it’s still hot and muggy where you are).
I’m also really looking forward to winter because I found this amazing app (Peleton) that I can use on my stationary bike AND a new SoulCycle is opening right down the street.
So no more feeling like I am trapped for six months out of the year. Although, I did watch the entire series of Breaking Bad two years ago, while stuck on my trainer. It’s a trade-off.
While I get the last riding of the season done, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are courtesy of Susan Cellura and yours truly.
5. 9/11 Routine. In honor of last week’s 14th anniversary, a high school cheerleading squad did a pretty incredible routine to the audio from that day.
4. Donald Trump’s Call with Hillary Clinton. “Donald Trump” interviews Hillary Clinton in place of Jimmy Fallon. I have to say, I almost wish she’d really say these things to his face. Especially the hair swirled like a Dairy Queen ice cream cone bit.
3. Wheel of Musical Impressions. I love this game! Jimmy Fallon challenges Ariana Grande to a game of random musical impressions, such as Christina Aguilera singing “The Wheels on the Bus.”
2. Jeopardy Contestant Tricks Trebek. I don’t know which is more funny: What she tricked him into saying or the “P.S. Hi mom!” she wrote as part of her answer.
1. Who is Frank Underwood Talking to? Kevin Spacey discusses House of Cards with Stephen Colbert and describes the one person Frank Underwood is talking to when he talks directly to the camera.
Have a great weekend!