Well, here we are. Another Friday. Another week gone by. Just six months until Christmas.
Someone please make time stop going by so quickly!
We were just talking about how quickly the summer is going and it isn’t really fair because it arrived so late and, in fact, it’s not even 60 degrees today (that’s 15 degrees for you non-Americans).
I think when Al Gore introduced us to Global Warming, he didn’t expect chilly weather at the end of June. It was supposed to be the opposite. Weird.
I’ll stop lamenting about how time is flying (clearly I’m getting old) and let you get to your Gin and Topics.
5. Baby Talking to Her Dad on the Phone. Cute alert! Cute alert! Cute alert! I love that the only thing you can understand is bye-bye and then she keeps talking to him. I also love that she stops pacing to listen very intently to what he’s saying. Too freaking adorable.
4. The Whole Famn Damily. I don’t know what’s more impressive about this video: The fact that they each come when called by name (and wait patiently when it’s not their turn) or the surprise about who is part of the family. You decide.
3. Hilarious Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant. Isn’t it interesting that the funny flight attendant videos always come from Southwest Airlines? This one is hilarious. I love his smoking policy and his fashion advice.
2. Older Ladies. This is just…wow. Incredible, sassy, and fun! I’ll just say this, “Older ladies are divine.”
1. Meet an Extraordinary Farmer. There are times in our lives where we feel like we just can’t go on. There are times where we feel like a tragedy is the worst thing that could possibly happen. Then there are times we lament our First World Problems. When you’re having a day like that, remember Chris and everything he has overcome just to live a normal, average life.
Have a great weekend!
(Also, Gin and Topics will be taking a break next Friday in honor of Independence Day in the good ol’ U.S. of A.)