Yay! The first Gin and Topics of the year! Yay!
Does anyone else feel like the holidays were six months ago? While this week hasn’t been extraordinarily long, re-entry was fast. It feels like I wasn’t just laying around, reading, a week ago.
In any case, I’ve been scouring the web (OK, mostly Facebook) all week to bring you some great videos to kick off your year.
So here you go…the first Gin and Topics of 2015 (which, of course, includes Jimmy Fallon because, no matter how hard I try, he’s just too dang funny).
5. Twin Babies in Fridge. I saw this on Michele’s wall and commented, “Why doesn’t he just pick them both up and close the fridge?” I guess because it wouldn’t make a funny video. And this is funny!
4. Taylor Swift Gift Giving. Look, say you what you will about Taylor Swift. Love her music or hate it. Love her or hate it. She’s one classy young lady. She and her team studied the social media accounts of some her fans and then bought personal gifts that were sent during the holidays. This is a compilation of their reactions. There is a lesson in this for every organization on how to treat your fans.
3. Angry Yoga. The best line in this whole video is, “Do they think I’m going to blow up the plane with my apple butter? Like some kind of apple butter vegan terrorist.” This is not what you expect it to be, but I will not ruin it by giving you any hints. Just watch it.
2. Kids Paint House and Themselves. All I have to say is I’d hate to see the rest of the house that they painted. This makes me want to cry!
1. Jimmy Fallon and Nicole Kidman. Do you remember that “Friends” episode when they all made their Top Five lists? Ross had Isabella Rossillini on his list and they all talked him into taking her off because the odds of him running into her were slim. So he removed her, laminated his list, and then got stuck in an ATM cube with her…and couldn’t sleep with her because she wasn’t on his list. That’s what I was reminded of when I saw this video when Jimmy Fallon learns Nicole Kidman had a crush on him back in the day. It’s laugh out loud funny!
Have a great weekend!