Hello, Friday. So we meet again.
Do you know what next week is?
It’s the start of the fourth quarter.
This is always the busiest time of year for us. I always tell everyone we have to be ready to race to the end of the year.
Are you ready for the last quarter of the year?
Are you going to exceed your goals?
Are you going to kick some butt?
Are you going to take some names?
Are you GOING TO FINISH STRONG?
(This pep talk brought to you by the letter G for goals.)
Also, only 12 more Fridays until Christmas!
While you ponder that, I will leave you with Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos are brought to you by Laney Namanny (my sister!), Lubna Sadik, Angie Finley, Mr. D., and Shawn Rossi.
5. Andy and Amy’s Haunted House. Amy, “Why are you hiding behind me?” Andy, “I’m not! I’m protecting you!” Amy, “Be a man!” Andy, “I am a man!” This piece from Ellen is so stinking hilarious! She sends two of her team into the Zombie Maze at Universal Studios. I’m also kind of impressed the cameraman never got freaked out. Not once did the camera shake.
4. You Poked My Heart! This argument between toddlers about whether it’s raining or sprinkling is hilarious. One mom said it’s sprinkling (sprinkle-in) and one mom said it’s raining. And then you have the peace maker who wants them to make up and say they’re sorry. But you have to wait until the end. Do not stop watching. (And, please, don’t read the comments.)
3. It’s Puppy Time! It’s your weekly dose of puppies. This time we have puppies chasing a GoPro camera and it is adorable!
2. Sisters Episode 3. They’re back! These videos are so funny. A guy records a conversation between his mom and his aunt and then he acts it out with some guy friends. We actually were just showing these videos to Mr. D’s mom and aunts and it was super funny to watch their reaction. We could totally do this with conversations between the three of them.
1. High School Blitz Interview with Apollos Hester. Remember the name Apollos Hester because he is going to be someone huge someday. He might be a player in the NFL or he might be the next Tony Robbins. Mark my words.
Have a great weekend!