I am so excited to bring you this week’s Gin and Topics!
It definitely is in the top three of all episodes.
Some of you may say there have been other episodes that have hit home runs, but I’m pretty critical.
This episode is right up there with Tight Pants. I LOVE Tight Pants. (I totally watched it again just now. So. Funny.)
And now that I’ve really set your expectations really high, I bring you this week’s videos.
5. Fix Your Grammar. I will be the first one to admit I’m probably pretty hard to work and live with for more than one reason. Grammar is definitely one of those reasons. I go around “fixing” billboards, commercials, books, flyers…anything that is wrong. Here we have Glove and Boots making fun of the Internet for its bad grammar.
4. The Head Massager. If you have a dog, you have to try this! Silver actually smiles because it feels so good to have his head massaged. Jack Bauer loves to have his back scratched with a back scratcher. I’m totally going to try this.
3. Lessons from Bill Murray. Ever wonder how to master tongue twisters or do hand animals with sounds? Bill Murray to the rescue!
2. Lip Sync Battle Between Jimmy Fallon and Paul Rudd. We can’t have a Gin and Topics without Jimmy Fallon. He’s back with his lip sync battle and this time it’s with Anchorman star, Paul Rudd. If you didn’t love him before now, you will be adding him to your top five list. Love.
1. Ellen DeGeneres and Gladys Hardy. This is easily in the top three funniest things I have ever seen. Gladys Hardy, who is nearly 90 years old, is on Ellen every so often – via the phone – and she gives advice, talks about pop culture, and cracks everyone up. This time, she talks about how much she loves Jesus, but that she likes to drink a little. You’ll laugh. And then you’ll cry from laughing so hard.
Have a great weekend!