Well, here were are. Another Friday. Another week that has gone by too quickly.
As of today, there are only 19 Fridays left until Christmas.
That means only 19 more episodes of Gin and Topics until Christmas.
Only 19 more weekends to get your shopping done.
Better get to it!
Or, you can call my alarmist bluff and watch Gin and Topics instead.
5. Sisters. This guy recorded a conversation between his mom and aunt. Then he and a buddy acted it out. So. Funny. I’m fairly certain if I recorded a conversation between my mom and her best friend, it’d be this funny. Or more.
4. The Great Office War. When we had office space, I was known for my pranks. Not a single person was immune. Intern who started just two days ago? Be cautious. I will get you. I once came back from a business trip and everyone had tin foiled everything in my office. I mean, everything. It was like a giant, glittery Christmas gift! I relay that story to say this office war is totally something I would organize…and my team would win!
3. Fantasy Football Fantasy. Eli and Peyton are back! There is something about them rapping that cracks me up. They’re not so good at it, but it’s entertaining anyway.
2. Automated Thanking Machines. I’ve been meaning to post this one for a few weeks and keep forgetting. Well, here it is! Get the onions out because you’ll need something to blame when you cry over people talking to an ATM. As an aside, Mitch Joel’s agency, Twist Image, did this campaign. Well done, sir. Well done.
1. Top 10 Robin Williams Performances. It’s been a rough week for everyone who grew up with Robin Williams. There have been touching tributes (my favorite is from his daughter) and downright rude and insensitive opportunists. To pay homage, Watch Mojo compiled his top 10 performances. It’s worth the nine minute watch. RIP, Robin Williams.
Have a great weekend!