Phew! What a week!
Is everyone feeling like 2014 is off to a crazy start? Holy cow.
It’s still cold and snowing here in Chicago. Everyone is complaining about it and I keep saying, “Um, it’s January. Complain when it’s still doing this in April.”
I suppose the whole country is wondering what happened to Global Warming. It’s cold everywhere, but southern California.
Well, to warm everyone up, I present you with the dance edition of Gin and Topics.
This week’s videos come to you courtesy of Lindsay Bell, Howie Goldfarb, Carol Vieira, MATTIE DIETRICH, and Julie Murphy.
5. Conan and His Producer. I told Lindsay, if we worked in the same office, I would totally do this to her. This is the kind of relationship she and I have…and I would have a blast teasing her on video to share with all of you. So I ask of you, while you watch Conan harass his producer, think of ways I can do this to her from afar.
4. Kiss’ Smash Hit Song “Beth” Spoofed. If you know the song, Beth, by KISS, you will love this. Actors play Peter Criss and Beth and they act out the song. It’s pretty freaking funny!
3. We Can Dance. Someone who has too much time on their hands took Safety Dance and combined it with nearly every famous dance scene from every movie ever made. It even has Sugar Temple (which is what I called Shirley Temple when I was little). If anything, it’ll be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.
2. We Love You, Ellen. I don’t really know what to say about this. The Cream Pies – four fairly attractive and seemingly intelligent guys – wrote and sang a song for Ellen. They take a cutout of her with them everywhere. I guess this is what you have to do to get her attention (cough, DJ Waldow, cough).
1. Husky Says No. It’s time for this puppy’s dad to leave, therefore it’s kennel time. But Blaze has zero intention of getting in his kennel and he’s willing to actually say no. Didn’t think dogs could talk, did you?