If you’re in the PR industry or do social media for a living, you’ve likely heard of Sarah Evans.
You might be a subscriber of Sarah’s Faves or Commentz or perhaps you’ve seen her speak or participated in a Twitter chat with her.
As far as I can recall, she was one of the first – if not the first – to create an industry Twitter chat with #Journchat.
This past September, she wrote [Re]frame, a “slim” book that has daily inspiration to guide you to achieve your goals, stay focused, or just help you get out of bed those days you have no motivation (not that, you know, that ever happens to anyone).
Tips and inspiration like you see in the image up there ^^^.
Today she is our guest for a live Q&A…and you can participate!
At noon ET (that’s 11:00 CT, 10:00 MT, and 9:00 PT for those of you who can’t do time zones), Sarah is going to be hanging out in the comments so you can ask her anything and everything about the book, what living in Vegas is like (especially compared to Chicago), what they’re doing at Tracky, or what she loved seeing at the Consumer Electronics Show.
In order to participate, all you have to do is:
- Make sure you have a Livefyre account or be ready to sign in with one of your social networks.
- Set a reminder for noon ET today.
- Buy, or download, the book so you are prepared to have a lively discussion. Even if you don’t have time to read it, you can flip through it in about five minutes to see what sticks out to you immediately.
- Create a list of questions.
- Come back here, scroll to the bottom, and write a comment in the form of a question. As soon as you hit “post comment,” Sarah will see it and reply to you. You can even join the conversation around questions others are asking, if you like.
We’ll be here for an hour so you can join us the entire time or step in and out during the hour. It’s entirely up to you; just make sure you’re here before 12:59.
Win a Copy
Those of you who participate in today’s chat (even if you’re late to the party, but not if you’re an Arment Dietrich employee) will be entered in a random drawing for a free copy of the book.
We bought two copies and will give them both away! But you have to participate to be entered in the drawing. Otherwise we won’t know you were here.
Get ready with your questions and join the conversation. And don’t fear! If you missed the live portion of this, we’ll keep the drawing open until midnight PT so you still have time to get in your questions.
Former Guests and Who’s Next
For former guests, check out Margie Clayman, Sarah Robinson, Mark Story, and Beth Hayden.
And following is the lineup through August so mark your calendars! Same bat time, same bat channel.
- February 20 – Nataly Kelly
- March 20 – Chris Brogan
- April 24 – C.C. Chapman
- May 22 – Mitch Joel
- June 19 – Danny Brown and/or Sam Fiorella
- July 24 – Chuck Hemann
- August 21 – Jay Baer
- September 18 – TBD
- October 23 – TBD
- November 13 – TBD
- December 18 – TBD (if Spin Sucks is out by then, this’ll probably be me!)
If you have recommendations on who to fill the open slots, let me know! Our only requirement is they have published a book and it centers around PR, marketing, social media, or entrepreneurship.
See you today at noon!