A few years ago, my friend and Inside PR co-host, Martin Waxman, invited me to Skype into his digital marketing class at University of Toronto.
It is there that I met one Mr. Bill Smith and the rest, as they say, is history.
Though we have communications in common, we also have a love for skiing in common…and I’m always insanely jealous when he posts photos on Facebook while skiing.
You’ll learn more about that and about his other love—photography—in today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition.
Which, if you love landscapes, you’ll love his work. I’m still trying to get him to Chicago to shoot some of the architecture here.
(Bill, you would love it and I would buy one of your Chicago originals to hang in my house.)
Definitely check out his blog to see some of his work. He seems to make the most boring subjects—such as a subway station—interesting.
And now, without further ado…
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Bill the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Bill Smith
Now that you’ve learned a bit about Bill, get your finger ready to start clicking and stalk him online.
You can find him on:
Now the floor is yours. Say hello to Bill!