Ladies and gents!
You are not going to believe this, but we have the elusive Howie Goldfarb on the Spin Sucks Inquisition today!
He appears as himself, not as Kanye West or Taylor Swift or another commenter, and it is glorious.
Many of you know him from the comments here. He is notorious for leaving comments that are the length of a novel, are smart, hilarious, and push some buttons all in one.
He’s not afraid to say what many of us think—no matter the topic—and he does it with such wit and humor that everyone wants to be his friend.
You will love seeing him in all of his glory and finally putting a face and a voice to the commenter, the debater, the voice of reason, and one of my dearest friends.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Howie the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Howie Goldfarb
Now that you’ve learned a bit about Howie—and who he is in real life—get your finger ready to start clicking and stalk him online.
You can find him on:
- Snapchat; and
- The #FollowFriday I wrote about him in 2011 (just because it’s funny to see how much has changed and yet nothing has changed at all).
Now the floor is yours. Say hello to Howie!