By Gini Dietrich
Here we are for our second edition of the Spin Sucks Inquisition live.
It’s certainly way more fun to do them this way…I get to hang out with my friends for an hour while I interview them. But now the Inquisition takes me two hours to produce instead of 20-30 minutes. I have to think about this for next year. Hmmmm…
That’s not the only con! Doing them on video means my guest has to do their hair (but not put on pants). When I asked Lubna Sadik to join me, she said, “Let me go do my hair.”
It was worth the wait. Doesn’t she look so pretty?
Of course, we’ve had Lubna on the hot seat before, but I wanted to get her on video so you could see her pretty face and hear her lovely accent.
Following are the questions I asked her (with some others thrown in, based on how she answered):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the last six months?
- What industry advice or practice would you most like to cry foul on?
- What is one of the biggest trends going into the New Year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What’s the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- Where can people find you online?
I won’t spoil the video by transcribing her answers (that and it’d probably take me another hour to do it), but I learned something new about her from our conversation.
So watch it (if you can’t get it to play here, you can click to YouTube and watch it there) and then leave Lubna a comment with your thoughts.
You also can stalk her online in the following spots: