Welcome to the very last Spin Sucks Inquisition of 2015. Next Friday is Christmas and the Friday after is New Year’s Day so this is it. Can you believe it?
I have a very special guest on today’s Inquisition.
I’ve even read his book, which I understand is quite a feat because, although it’s a really fun read and a nice look into his childhood, you can’t find it it on Amazon. I’m fairly certain I snagged one of the very last copies available, and that was probably six years ago.
Martin is one of the smartest people I know. He has an extremely dry sense of humor, with Canadian politeness thrown in. He’s a very good friend and I’m thrilled to have him chat with me today.
The Martin Waxman Inquisition
Following are the questions I asked him (with some others thrown in, based on how he answered):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the last six months?
- What industry advice or practice would you most like to cry foul on?
- What is one of the biggest trends going into the New Year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What’s the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- Where can people find you online?
I won’t spoil the video by transcribing his answers (that and I’m lazy), but I learned something new about him from our conversation. I really thought I knew pretty much everything about him, but this one surprised me.
So watch it (if you can’t get it to play here, you can click to YouTube and watch it there) and then leave Martin a comment with your thoughts.
Where You Can Find Martin
You can also stalk Martin online. Find him on:
See you next year!