My poor friend, Robert Moore.
According to him, he has tried to get my attention for years. It wasn’t until he and Laura Petrolino bonded over Rudolph (yes, the reindeer) that I was convinced to take a tour of OneQube and test it out.
(What can I say? I get tons and tons of requests for new product demos. Tons and tons.)
But I’m ridiculously happy he kept trying because, not only is it a really cool social media listening platform, he’s an incredibly cool dude.
Since then, he’s gone on to build Footprint Digital (he’s a lifelong entrepreneur) and is focusing some of his time as an executive producer of Behind the Velvet Rope.
These guys interview celebrities and I think we can all guess what favor I ask of him during our Inquisition.
(I mean, really. I’m only ONE degree separated from Robert Downey, Jr.?!)
With that, I’ll let you at it.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Robert the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Robert Moore
Now that you’ve met Robert, it’s time to get your fingers warmed up and start clicking.
You can find him on:
- Footprint Digital;
- OneQube; and
- Behind the Velvet Rope.
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Robert.