Four score and 20 years ago, I met one Mr. Tony Gnau.
He was instrumental in the book videos for both Marketing in the Round and Spin Sucks.
He’s created all sorts of videos for Spin Sucks.
He’s a client.
He blogs here.
And you’re going to see more of his work later this year in our official launch of the online courses.
He’s fantastic at what he does, and I also love that he provides “free” video production tips and advice so you can do some stuff on the fly.
And, with livestreaming becoming such a hot marketing trend, he can help!
Plus, he’s an all-around super, good guy. I mean, look at the sign behind him in the video. I didn’t even make him do that!
He’s awesome…I’m proud to call him friend and am super excited to introduce him to you.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Tony the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Tony Gnau
See why I like him so much?! Now it’s your turn to get to know him, which you can do by stalking him online.
You can find him on:
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Tony!