Four score and 20 years ago, I met one Mr. Tony Gnau.
He’s created all sorts of videos for Spin Sucks.
He’s a client.
He blogs here.
And you’re going to see more of his work later this year in our official launch of the online courses.
He’s fantastic at what he does, and I also love that he provides “free” video production tips and advice so you can do some stuff on the fly.
And, with livestreaming becoming such a hot marketing trend, he can help!
Plus, he’s an all-around super, good guy. I mean, look at the sign behind him in the video. I didn’t even make him do that!
He’s awesome…I’m proud to call him friend and am super excited to introduce him to you.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Tony the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule.
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Tony Gnau
See why I like him so much?! Now it’s your turn to get to know him, which you can do by stalking him online.
You can find him on:
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Tony!