I’m going to go out on a limb and assume most of you are not working today.
Therefore, I am not going to do our typical Spin Sucks Inquisition because I’d hate for you to miss someone and learn something new because you were off BBQ’ing.
Instead I bring you a recap of this fun little Friday series since we started it in March.
Hopefully this makes it easy for you to stalk, learn, and laugh.
- August 22: Danny Brown, my friend and a fierce competitor
- August 15: Marcus Sheridan, my boyfriend from another life
- August 8: Mack Collier, a blogging rockstar
- August 1: Amber Turner, our designer
- July 25: Mark Schaefer, all-around good guy
- July 18: C.C. Chapman, one of the first “dad bloggers”
- July 11: Bob LeDrew, fondly referred to as Pepe LePew
- June 27: Clay Morgan, our vice president of operations
- June 20: Laney Namanny, my baby (and only) sister
- June 13: Ann Handley, my girl crush
- June 6: Jeannie Walters, one of my real-life BFFs
- May 30: Abbie Fink, another of my real-life BFFs
- May 23: Gwen Moran, my editor
- May 16: Laura Petrolino, our director of client services
- May 9: Jay Baer, the man no one has a bad word to say about
- May 2: Chris Brogan, the man who can remember the tiniest details about your life
- April 25: Kelly Dietrich, the love of my life (unless you count Jack Bauer)
- April 18: John Jantsch, the man I most want to emulate
- April 11: Lindsay Bell, our director of content
- April 4: Mitch Joel, my social media boyfriend
- March 28: Andy Crestodina, another of my real-life BFFs and super big brain crush
- March 21: Eleanor Pierce, our shared media manager
I have quite a few in the hopper (and some who haven’t responded yet to my email—I won’t call you out by name…yet), but if you have anyone you’d like to nominate to be featured here, let me know!
I’ll be happy to track them down and put them on the hot seat.