By Gini Dietrich
I am ridiculously excited for today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition with Amanda Cleary-Eastep, aka Word Ninja.
Not only does she look stunning, but she speaks my language.
I receive a little make-up tip and learn the latest trend that has nothing to do with content. As well, I learn what Amanda wore to the grocery store when her son was little.
We talk about baking bread with starters and without having to knead. We talk about how to raise chickens in the city and in a condo. We talk about how scary it is to start your own business, but also how rewarding entrepreneurship can be. And we talk about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Then Laura Petrolino, always the center of attention, shows up wearing a sombrero to host the Five Second Rule.
And, not to just leave it at that, we have the peanut gallery from my office, taunting us during the game.
(I have invited him to participate and he keeps turning me down so we’ll take his comments with a grain of salt.)
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
Without further ado, here is the Spin Sucks Inquisition.
I asked her:
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Amanda Cleary-Eastep
Go stalk Amanda online and, if you need a writer, hire her!
You can find her on:
Now the floor is yours.