Wait until you see who is on the Inquisition today.
She is my right-hand man (er, woman) when it comes to all things Spin Sucks.
Not only that, but she is a robot who never sleeps and seems to be able to take on more projects, even when you think she’s way above capacity.
Many of you have had the great experience of working with her—either through writing for this blog or on the social networks.
I always tell my team that this is, by far, the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure of working with and this person plays a gigantic role in that.
OK, you already know it’s Corina Manea (headline and all) and I’m really excited for you to get to know her a little bit better.
Of course, she’s all over the interwebz, but now you can hear her voice, see her facial expressions, and read her body language.
Here she is: Corina Manea, live and in-person, on the Spin Sucks Inquisition.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
Corina and I had a fun chat and I actually made her answer the normal questions.
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using going into the new year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Five second rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t access the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Corina Manea
Now it’s your turn to get to know Corina even better, which you can do by stalking her online.
You can find her on:
- Arment Dietrich Facebook (that’s here behind that logo!)
- Spin Sucks Twitter (that’s her behind that logo)!
- Spin Sucks Instagram (yep, there too!)
- The Nuts PR blog
And now the floor is yours. Say hello to Corina!
image credit: Mihai Petre