For those of you who took the Modern Blogging Masterclass, you know Kate Nolan well.
She was the student who put the lessons on her big screen TV and poured herself a drink and got to work.
Even if you didn’t take the course, you likely know her from the comments here.
She’s kind of a big deal ’round these parts.
Because she’s in Chicago (sort of…she’s in a suburb), I get to see her every so often, which is great fun for me.
Last time I saw her, I had this delicious strawberry foamy drink that I dream about (as if I can’t go back to the restaurant and have it).
That’s what I allude to in today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition, when we talk about pineapple gum.
For as long as I’ve known her, she’s been talking about leaving her job to start a food blog.
And, ladies and gentlemen, as of a week ago, that is now what she is doing!
(While also taking some side gigs in social media strategy and execution and content development.)
Here she is … on video.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Kate the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Kate Nolan
Go stalk Kate online, if you don’t already do so.
You can find her on:
Now the floor is yours.