We are two weeks away from Laura Petrolino’s birthday and I thought it’d be fun to begin celebrating today.
Which, let’s be real, she won’t fight.
So we begin with featuring her on the Spin Sucks Inquisition…on video (because she’s been here a few times in text).
But I throw a wrench in the plans when I introduce the lightning round, which she wasn’t expecting.
We also had something happen right as we got on Zoom that made me laugh so hard, I couldn’t breathe. Don’t worry! I share it with you in the video…even though it’s a very blonde moment for our guest.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
Here are the questions I asked her:
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Lightning round
- Where can people find you online?
We also had a surprise guest inquisitor who asked, “Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized horses or one horse-sized duck?”
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
Where You Can Find Laura Petrolino
If you aren’t already
stalking following Laura online, you can find her in the following spots:
Much to my dismay, she is neither on Peach or Snapchat. I clearly have some work to do.
(Threatening her livelihood, apparently, does not work. She just smiles and nods. I get no respect!)
Please join me in wishing her an early happy birthday (but don’t go overboard because now we’re going to have to hear about it for a full 15 days).