Paul Sutton is one of my most favorite people I haven’t yet met in real life.
(I’m fairly certain I won all three of those debates, but you be the judge.)
I love Paul because, although he would tell me the sky is purple just to argue with me, he does it in a smart and effective way that never results in personal attacks.
That always makes for a good debate and he’s my very favorite person to argue with. If you ever want to know the pros and cons of something, let me know! I’ll bring him in to argue against my stance.
He also is the father of three, lives in the town where they filmed Downton Abbey, and loves shirts with flowers on them.
Without further ado, here is Paul on the Spin Sucks Inquisition.
The Spin Sucks Inquisition
I asked Paul the normal questions (which you can find below):
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- The Five Second Rule
- Where can people find you online?
If you can’t watch the video below, you can find it by clicking here.
In the video, there are two things I asked him to send: The article about Snapchat and his list of podcasts:
Where You Can Find Paul Sutton
You can find Paul in the usual haunts:
After you finish stalking him, the floor is yours.