I am ridiculously excited to show you today’s Spin Sucks Inquisition with Paula Kiger aka Big Green Pen.
Paula is a HUGE Spin Sucks community member…and I tease her a little bit about it in today’s video.
This is the first time we’ve actually spoken to one another. For years, we’ve just traded text communications and snail mail packages. I was incredibly impressed with how easy it was to talk to her, how succinct she was in her answers, and the fun stuff she said that hasn’t been mentioned here before.
We talk NASA, Scientology, Klout, challenges with working virtually, auto DMs, and more.
I know you’re going to enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed interviewing her.
The Paula Kiger Inquisition
Following are the questions I asked her:
- Tell us who you are and what you do.
- How long has your father-in-law been living with you?
- Tell us about the shirt you’re wearing.
- What is the biggest mistake you’ve made in the past six months?
- What is one of the biggest trends you’ll be using this year?
- You also had a great experience in Cape Canaveral. Tell us about that.
- What is one thing about yourself that would surprise most people?
- What is the best book you’ve read in the last six months?
- What is your latest Netflix binge?
- Where can people find you online?
I won’t spoil the video by transcribing her answers (that and I’m lazy), so watch and see what you think. Her Toastmasters expertise and social media prowess is very evident.
If you can’t get it to play here, click to YouTube and watch it there. Then come back and leave Paula a comment here.
Where You Can Find Paula
You can find Paula on:
- Big Green Pen; and
- Blogging on Spin Sucks.
Thanks, Paula! You were great!