What is the PESO Model?
It’s an integrated approach to communications that blends paid, earned shared and owned media to establish thought leadership, credibility, trust and authority that fuel a brand reputation.
"I get so much out of the Spin Sucks content and Community. They both provide trustworthy resources to help with my communications program that encompasses the PESO Model, and I feel supported. It has helped me understand my brand, and lit a spark of inspiration for my marketing department."
What You Get
- Eight at-your-own-pace modules with step-by-step instruction
- Detailed case studies that you can keep
- Exclusive downloadable templates
- Certification for life with continuing education every two years
- Taught by Gini Dietrich, creator of the PESO Model
Stamped by Syracuse University
The PESO Model Certification program is powered in partnership with the Newhouse School at Syracuse University. Associate Dean of research and creative activity and PR and social media professor, Dr. Gina Luttrell has been a big supporter of the PESO Model since we launched it so we decided to formalize the certification into what amounts to a graduate level college course.