What is the PESO Model™?
It’s an integrated approach to communications that blends paid, earned, shared, and owned media to establish thought leadership, credibility, trust, and authority that fuel a brand reputation.
"I get so much out of the Spin Sucks content and Community. They both provide trustworthy resources to help with my communications program that encompasses the PESO Model™, and I feel supported. It has helped me understand my brand, and lit a spark of inspiration for my marketing department."
What You Get
- Eight at-your-own-pace modules with step-by-step instruction
- Detailed case studies that you can keep
- Exclusive downloadable templates
- Certification for life with continuing education every two years
- Taught by Gini Dietrich, creator of the PESO Model™
Stamped by Syracuse University
The PESO Model Certification™ program is powered in partnership with the Newhouse School at Syracuse University. Associate Dean of research and creative activity and PR and social media professor, Dr. Gina Luttrell has been a big supporter of the PESO Model™ since we launched it, so we decided to formalize the certification into what amounts to a graduate-level college course.