Warning: This week is all about Spin Sucks. We’ll return next week to our regularly scheduled programming.
It’s official! Spin Sucks is now available!
There is a lot going on this week, including a contest, free content, social media fun, a live Q&A, a webinar, and more.
Our goal is to be like Jay Baer and become a New York Times bestselling book.
But we need your help! We have to sell 10,000 copies between now and Saturday.
Here’s what you need to know.
Buy a Copy (or Copies) of Spin Sucks
If you buy a copy (or copies) of Spin Sucks, email me a copy of your receipt and I’ll send you $200 worth of free content.
- Eight new practices for PR pros ($50 webinar)
- The perfect web marketing storm ($50 webinar)
- Grow your leads using inbound marketing ($100 webinar)
Encourage your friends and family to do the same. Anyone who emails me their receipt this week only gets all this free content.
For two organizations that buy 300 or more books by April 5 and pay for my expenses (I’m a really cheap date), I will speak at your conference for free (a $15,000 value).
Just like the individual copies, please send me your receipt and we’ll work out details, including timing and location.
On Wednesday, Lindsay Bell will host the Livefyre Q&A because I will be the featured author (one of the key benefits of owning the joint).
At noon ET (that’s 11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, and 9 a.m. PT, for those of you who can’t do time zones), I will be right here on the blog answering questions about Spin Sucks live.
If you’ve never attended a Livefyre Q&A, it’s easy!
All you have to do is create a Livefyre account (if you don’t already have one, which is easy to do either with an email address or one of your social networks) and be ready to type questions on Wednesday during the noon-1:00 hour.
There will be a blog post on Wednesday morning with more details.
It’s really fun, moves very fast, and you get my undivided attention for the hour.
On Thursday at noon ET (that’s 11 a.m. CT, 10 a.m. MT, and 9 a.m. PT, for those of you who weren’t paying attention above), I am giving a webinar about Spin Sucks.
- How to tell your story without sex or extortion;
- How to work with the customers who control your brand; and
- How this crazy digital world has completely turned PR on its head…and what to do about it.
You can go ahead and register now for it. It’s free.
But hurry! We have room for only 100 people live.
If you can’t attend live, please do register. We’ll send you a copy of the video afterwards. But, if you don’t register, we won’t know you want the video.
- Just click here to go to the free purchase page.
- Click the blue “free purchase” button at the bottom of the page.
- Click the blue “checkout” button.
- Login if you have an account. If you don’t, create a free account.
- Click the gray “free download” button.
- Then you can do one of two things: 1) Click the blue link that says, “Spin Sucks, the Book” under Products; or 2) Wait for the email to arrive in your inbox.
- Fill in your name and email address on the ClickWebinar site and you are all registered!
How You Can Help
- Buy the book, read it, and post a review on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, or Goodreads.
- Encourage your fans and followers and friends and family to buy this week. If they do, have them email me their receipt and they’ll get the freebies listed above.
- On both Twitter and Facebook, please use #spinsucks. It’d be cool if a celebrity doesn’t do anything crazy and we could get it trending!
- Share any social media updates or blog posts you see about Spin Sucks.
- Enter the Facebook contest for fun giveaways, including free consulting time with me. Find it on the Arment Dietrich Facebook page.
- We put together a list of social media updates to make it easy on you. Visit that page and copy and paste or click “click to tweet.” We’re adding new social media updates every day, so check back often. It’s super, duper easy!
The Spin Sucks Video
It’s a less than two minute look at what you’ll find in the book.
Here we go! New York Times bestseller list, here we come!