Before we begin, let us first take a moment to wish Yvette Pistorio a happy birthday.
We’ve been hearing the countdown for at least a month now. Clearly I’ve had a very good influence on her.
At the count of three. One. Two. Three.
Happy Birthday, Yvette!
Now on with the show. Oh wait! Speaking of shows! Who’s going to see Iron Man 3 this weekend? I CANNOT WAIT!!
I heart Robert Downey, Jr.
NOW on with the show.
5. Gymnast from Bulgaria. This is incredible. Lindsay said it blew her mind, which isn’t really hard to do, but I agree. It’s mind blowing. This little girl is super flexible. I’ve never seen anything like it.
4. Dancing with an iPod. This will just make you happy. I mean, it’s Wham!, it’s an iPod, and it’s a cute guy dancing in public. What more do you need?
3. Dancing Dog. This is fantastic! A woman has taught her dog to dance to “You’re the One that I Want” from Grease. The dog plays Danny Zuko and has some serious dance moves. Watch out, John Travolta! You’ll soon be replaced by a golden retriever.
2. Two Chips. You’re going to start this video and think, “Really, Gini?” Trust me when I say it’s H-I-larious (as Mattie Dietrich would say)! I mean, when she tells the punch line and the chip bleeds cheese? You will laugh. I guarantee it.
1. When is Cinco de Mayo? I love it when Jimmy Kimmel goes to the streets to ask people a seemingly simple question. This time? When is Cinco de Mayo? My favorite quote? “I’ve always wanted to be one of those dumb people on the street!” “Well…you’ve done it.”
Have a great weekend!