Hello, Friday! So we meet again.
It looks to be a glorious weekend in Chicago so you will hear zero complaining from me.
I see upper 50s and lower 60s for the next 10 days, with absolutely no rain or snow or any other weird weather elements.
The trees will bud, the flowers will bloom, the birds will sing, unicorns will come out of hibernation, leprechauns will place their pots of gold at the end of rainbows…and I will be outside on my bicycle!
Speaking of weather, I just looked up what it is in Utah because I was on the app and it’s snowing there right now, but it’s supposed to be 80 degrees in four days.
Anyway. You’re not here for a weather report. You’re here for an amazing Gin and Topics!
This week’s videos are courtesy of Mr. D. and me. Yes, we did all the heavy lifting this week. Where is everyone?! I welcome your submissions!
Wait! I take that back! Eden Spodek came in at the last minute and bumped one video because her submission (RDJ) was much better.
5. The Best First Date. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. A dad takes his three-year-old on a date and it will make you cry. This is how you teach a young lady what she’s worth, how to build her confidence, and how another human being should treat her. (But don’t read the comments because, well, you know why not to read the comments.)This three-year-old's first date is the most heartwarming thing you'll see all dayClick To Tweet
4. iPhone Behind the Scenes. This is fantastic! It’s the behind-the-scenes of the iPhone 6s commercial with Cookie Monster. I love how excited he gets when Siri knows his name. “She knows me! She knows me!” We all feel that way, buddy. All of us.Apple released behind-the-scenes footage of Cooke Monster and the iPhone 6s.Click To Tweet
3. Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Bell Answer Most Searched Google Questions. I’ll admit I was a little reticent to watch this, but it’s hilarious. I love, “Is Kristen Bell in a sorority?” and Melissa says, “Currently?”You know how Google autofills popular searches when you ask a question? Well, watch thisClick To Tweet
2. Robert Downey, Jr. On the New Spiderman. Look, if there is a new video out with my boyfriend, it will be in Gin and Topics. Here he is talking about Spiderman and you even get a peek at his daughter, who loves Ironman (and who can blame her?).Robert Downey Jr talks about the new Spiderman and you even get a peek at his daughterClick To Tweet
1. Brothers Trick Sister. I don’t know if this is hilarious to me because I have a gaggle of brothers and this is totally something they would have done or if it’s truly hilarious. But these boys tell their sister the Zombie Apocalypse is here and she believes them…because she’s on pain meds after having her wisdom teeth pulled. They even got their mom in on it! I’ll just say this: I’m glad there was no such thing as smartphones and YouTube when I was growing up.If you haven't seen the video where the brothers trick their sister about zombies, it'll make your dayClick To Tweet
Have a great weekend!