I can’t wait!
I have a brother who is 12 and he’s coming to visit (from Portland) this weekend. We can’t wait to watch the Opening Ceremonies together.
First, I’m headed home from Canada and can’t wait to use my Global Entry for the first time going into the U.S. No customs for me. YAY!
So, while I fly today, I’ll leave you with Gin and Topics.
5. Contrex. Richard Bosworth sent this to me last week because he knew I’d love the cycling theme of it. It’s a commercial for a water that shows a dancing man illuminated on buildings that takes his clothes off the faster you ride your bike. It’s not something that would fly in the U.S., but it’s really good.
4. Superhero Sam Needs You On His Team. This made me cry…and it will you too. And then you’re going to get your superhero t-shirt, PJS, or costume out, take a picture, and send it to Sam. Mr. D has a Superman costume from a few Halloweens ago. I’m going to send a picture to Sam of him wearing it! Thanks to Jack Steiner for making sure we all saw this.
3. A Post-It Life. Alright Ryan Cox. You were right; this is cool. It’s a Mario Bros. game made out of post-it notes. I really wish I had that right-brain creativity that allows people to do this. So cool.
2. Idiots with Zoe Saldano and Kate Bosworth. Oh. My. Gosh. This made me laugh so hard I snorted! I don’t want to ruin it for you, but let’s just say it’s really great when celebrities can make fun of themselves. Sorry, Ifdy Perez. Mark Wohlschlegel wins this one. I seriously snorted. It’s FUNNY.
1. 5,000 Ducks Go for a Walk. This is CRAZY! A farmer in China moves his duck flock to a different pond every year. All 5,000 of them. And he says he’s never lost a single bird. Thanks to Deb Dobson for sending it along.