Happy, happy, joy, joy! It’s time for Gin and Topics!
I hope everyone’s full week back at work was productive, stress-free, and successful.
Oh who I am kidding? I hope you survived!
Between the polar vortex, kids being home from school days longer than they should have, and getting back to the grind, survival is probably the best word to use.
So let’s end your week with something fun.
5. Baby it’s Cold Outside. OK. I know it’s a Christmas song and we’re past the holidays, but this is great! Jimmy Fallon and Cecily Strong (SNL Weekend Update anchor) revise the words to the classic song. It shows a commitment-phobic Fallon trying to usher Strong out the door while convincing her it is warm outside.
4. Obama. Steven Spielberg talks about his next movie, Obama. He walks us through how he chooses the actor to play Obama. We see interviews with the actor. Stick with it…you’ll be surprised.
3. The Blind Date. Kate Winslet and Hugh Jackman go on a blind date. It’s going swimmingly well…until he removes his scarf at the restaurant. I have no idea how many takes it took for this because I wouldn’t have been able to get through my lines without busting up laughing.
2. Chatroulette All I Want for Christmas. Another Christmas one! I can’t help myself. I was saving these up during the holidays. Remember the guy who put on a wig and dressed up in skimpy women’s clothes, went on Chatroulette, and recorded people’s reactions? He’s baaaaaaack!!
1. Ice Cube, Kevin Hart, and Conan Share a Lyft Car. The three actors/comedians decide to go for a ride around Hollywood using the app Lyft. The poor cab driver had no idea what he was in for, but he played along while they put tiny cameras in the car and went for a ride.
Have a great weekend!