Well, this is it!
My last Gin and Topics of the year.
From here on out, it’s all about family, skiing, reading, cooking, and putzing around the house (going to paint one wall in the kitchen with chalkboard paint!).
If you celebrate Christmas, I wish you a very merry one (and good riddance to Elf on the Shelf!). If you don’t, happy day off of work!
Lindsay Bell has taken the reigns for the next two Gin and Topics.
And, without further ado, I present you my last episode of 2013.
Happy, happy New Year!
(This week’s videos are brought to you by Lindsay, Susan Cellura, Aimee West, Timothy O’Connor, and yours truly. But, to be fair, the one Tim sent me, I also received from Mattie Dietrich, Pascale Bishop, and Giuliana Lonigro…he just sent it first. As in about three seconds first.)
5. 20 Day Old Pup Howling. No episode of Gin and Topics would be complete without animals so let’s start there. This is of a puppy learning how to howl. It might be the cutest thing I’ve seen all week.
4. 5 Ways to Fake a Thigh Gap. As if women don’t have enough to worry about, now we need to place a soccer ball between our thighs to make sure there is enough space to hold our jar of gummy bears.
3. Cell Phone Crashing. I want to do this! So. Freaking. Funny!! A guy goes around the airport and pretends he’s on the phone. He sits down next to someone who is on the phone and then answers them, as if he’s talking to them. It’s H-I-larious!
2. Best Maid of Honor Toast Ever. That’s right, ladies. All of you who have ever been maid of honor and had to give a toast? You’re about to be outdone. Forever.
1. #XMAS Jammies. Stop. The. Presses. If you haven’t already seen this, stop what you are doing and watch immediately. You will want your own Christmas jammies. And I want to be this woman…she got to meet RDJ!! I would die.