Phew! What a crazy fun week!
The Spin Sucks brand ambassadors have been out in full force!
We were joking in our staff meeting the other day that they’re so active on the social networks, all of our Facebook streams are only Spin Sucks book stuff.
Which is very, very cool!
I can’t wait to write the case study and share it with all of you. In the next week or so…after we have final numbers.
In the meantime, I present you with Gin and Topics.
5. Best Shift Ever. An organization called Break is doing Prank it Forward, a campaign to give back to the community, to individuals, and to those who deserve a break. In this episode, a waitress had the best shift ever. I watched it and blubbered like a baby. I’m sorry. You will, too.
4. Wolverine the Musical. If you loved Hugh Jackman in Les Mis or loved him as Wolverine, you will love him singing “Who Am I?” from the musical about his stint as a wolf. I’m glad he addressed his muscles in this song because I was pretty sure, after watching Wolverine 2, he had to have taken something to get a body like that. Apparently he just gave up junk food. I don’t eat junk food and my abs don’t look like that, but okaaaay.
3. Baby Reveal Gone Wrong. This poor little boy just wanted a baby brother. Is that too much to ask? Here’s what happens when he cuts into the cake and sees pink.
2. Hipsters Love Coffee. This is funny because it’s true! Hipsters order coffee, ask for a free pass to hang out all day, want to save the environment, and get a Columbian. And then the blond sorority girls show up asking for a pumpkin spice latter. Hilarious!
1. Seven Day Forecast. The other day, Heidi Massey posted a photo on Facebook that shows it’s going to be 70 degrees in Chicago on April 10. Considering that was more than 10 days away, I was dubious. Then I watched this video and now know meteorologists tell us these things to keep us from killing ourselves.
Have a great weekend!